The Summer 2021 exams timelines and key dates.
While no exams are taking place there are some key dates to be made aware of. We have taken the liberty of sharing the JCQ guidance for the timetable for the summer of 2021.
• 26 April: Entry deadline for Private Candidates
• 26 May to 18 June: Window for Teacher Assessed Grades submission opens via awarding organisations’ respective portals
• 18 June to 16 July: Awarding organisations conduct sample checks of evidence (* in exceptional circumstances, sample checks may take place until 23rd July)
• 10 August: A/AS Levels and relevant other Level 3 results day
• 12 August: GCSE and relevant other Level 2 results day
• 10 August to 7 September: priority appeals window
» 10 August to 16 August: student requests centre review
» 10 August to 20 August: centre conducts centre review
» 11 August to 23 August: centre submits appeal to awarding organisation
• 10 August to end October: majority of non-priority appeals take place
» 10 August to 3 September: student requests centre review
» 10 August to 10 September: centre conducts centre review
» 11 August to 17 September: centre submits appeal to awarding organisation
Please find our freedom of information act request earlier in the year around the volume of private candidates.